ABC Teachers are recruiting for a full time Year 4 teacher starting from February half term until Easter at a busy primary school in Kings Heath, Birmingham. This is a short-term position where full planning will be provided.
The school itself is a successful primary which has a strong reputation within the local community and puts the children at the forefront of all they do. The school promotes equality and inclusion across all year groups and ensures that all children have access to an inspiring curriculum.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Have proven successful experience of working within KS2 year groups
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of the national curriculum
- Be a pro-active individual with a good work-ethic
- Be engaging with a broad range of pupils including low and high ability children
- Demonstrate the highest regard for safeguarding procedures and school policies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Charlie or Scott at ABC or submit your details
Posted 1 week ago