White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
Role: White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer - Lake District
Package: 40 hr week / Mon - Fri work / Bonus Scheme / Overtime / 30 days hol / Van for personal use!
We are a professional, specialist appliance repair company responsible for servicing customers throughout the UK. We are proud to call ourselves one of the largest in the UK and have achieved this by growing our service through a reputation for excellent customer service.
Brands We work closely with all leading manufacturers to make sure all our engineers are trained to a high standard and are able to handle all possible call outs.
- Breakdown and repair of White Goods appliances: Washing Machines, Dryers, Dishwashers
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods experience
- F Gas / Domestic Gas Qualifications would be an advantage
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary depending on experience: £23,000 to £28,000
- 40 hour week
- Ongoing pay reviews
- Monday - Friday work
- First Fix Bonus Scheme which is paid monthly
- £14.00 for every additional job taken over daily job loading or at weekends.
- 30 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 5 years of service)
- Private Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Company Van - Can be used for personal use
- Fuel card
- Specialist Tools supplied (meters, refrigeration equipment etc)
- Smart Phone: Samsung Galaxy or Equivalent
- Top up training provided and funded for!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This job was originally posted as
4 weeks ago