AdView Online is one of the UK's largest online job search platforms with millions of people using our products every month. We work with 90% of the UK's companies through multiple advertising partnerships and direct relationships. With a database crammed with all the biggest names, you can be sure to find your next job via AdView Online. See for yourself by searching ' adview jobs' on your favourite search engine.
We are now looking for front-end web designer to work with us on an exciting new project in the online job search industry.
As well as having an eye for design you must be skilled in UI/UX and be fully aware of modern concepts for mobile as well as being fully aware of SEO importance within design specifications. You will need to have a real passion for creative work and have the ability to coordinate ideas from both sales, marketing and technical teams.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience and be able to demonstrate key projects you have worked on.
You will also need to:
- Understand UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements
- Lead UI/UX / Design teams from concept to coding.
- Write technical implementation documents, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Produce graphical design concepts
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite is a plus
What can I earn in this role?
AdView offers a pension, a competitive salary plus additional earning potential through our bonus scheme. Office hours are Monday - Friday. This is a contract /freelance role so days and hours can be negotiated.
What is it like getting to AdView?
We are based in modern offices a 5-minute walk from Bracknell train and bus stations. Our office also has onsite catering, plenty of break out space and regular staff events.
Heard enough? - Apply online today!
Posted 3 weeks ago