**Job Title:** Training Administrator
**Job Type:**Full Time, Permanent
To provide administrative support to the HR/HS Administrator, liaising with depot personnel and management.
- Assist HR/HS Administrator resolving H&S issues arising from audits or other activities
- Collate and maintain DVLA records
- Coordinate all internal and external training courses
- Coordinate H&S Inductions for new employees
- Ensure depots have adequate fire and first aid facilities, liaising with external suppliers when necessary
- Ensure work equipment is regularly serviced and inspected as per relevant legislative guidelines e.g. PAT Testing, liaising with third parties where necessary
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is issued and recorded appropriately.
- Ensure all depots have Fire Wardens/First Aiders
- Organise and conduct BSC courses
- Maintain training record spreadsheet for quality purposes
- Arrange catering for meetings
- Undertake any other duties which the company from time to time may reasonably request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
- GCSEs or equivalent
- Employs limited skill under direction
Please click on the **APPLY** button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Junior, Office Support, Trainee, Customer Support, Office Admin, Operations Assistant, Facilities Assistant, Health and Safety Assistant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support may also be considered for this role.
Advertised through Zoek eec5dbc27eb54d94b036488f925737896
Posted 3 days ago