Territory Sales Manager - Animal Health
Territory Sales Manager – Animal Health
Up to £40K + OTE
Territory: Central UK – North Wales, Cheshire, Staffordshire,
Shropshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, West Yorkshire,
South Yorkshire, The Midlands, Norfolk and Suffolk.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a brand new client!
Our client is a global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of
animal health products and veterinary pharmaceuticals. Their key focus
is on the provision of comprehensive, customer-driven service selling
consistently high-quality products at a market-conscious price level.
They are recruiting for an experienced Animal Health Territory Sales
Manager for the central UK region.
As the successful Territory Sales Manager you will build solid
relationships with all prescribers employed in the Merchant and
Veterinary trade, offering high quality in-house CPD, sales support
and promotion of the company’s products and services.
Key duties will include;
* Achievement of agreed sales targets
* Accurate input of information onto CRM system
* Effective spend allocation according to size and potential of
* Develop a deep understanding of customer needs by expanding
product and industry knowledge to mutually grow business
* Maintaining in-store merchandising prominence
* Supply accurate product forecasts
In order to be considered for this Territory Sales Manager;
* A proven sales track record in animal health
* Experience in agriculture (desirable)
* Business or agricultural related degree
* Self-motivated, determined and able to work under pressure
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity please click
on the link below.
Whilst we strive hard to reply to each application personally, this
may not always be possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us
within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on
this occasion. However, we welcome your application for other roles
you feel may be suitable
1 month ago