**Art & Design Teacher required to start ASAP**
Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive school? We are recruiting for an exciting role as an Art and Design teacher starting in January. The school boasts a modern art and technology department, with well equipped rooms, including state of the art equipment and resources.
The school prides itself on the high quality of work produced by students across all key stages and ensures that the art team is constantly developing to meet the demands of all students in the ever evolving world of art, design and technology. If you are an exceptional art teacher who would relish the opportunity to join a supportive team, please read on.
**The successful applicant will be:**
- an Art specialist, ideally with experience teaching up to Key Stage 4
- experienced in teaching a range of art methods including drawing, painting, mixed media, print making and digital art
- highly organised, with excellent communication skills
- willing to plan lessons with other members of the department
- experienced in the marking and assessment process in order to inform future teaching and learning opportunities
- As a dedicated and enthusiastic Teacher of Art you will have a clear passion for and knowledge of the subject and an excellent understanding of the curriculum and specifications. Your priorities will be to develop, plan and deliver challenging and engaging lessons for all learners.
If this sounds like the role for you, contact me today!
Advertised through Zoek a001429f9dbe4dcb962d13a5a2b0ff3d3
Job has now expired