ABC Teachers have been inundated with requests for Cover Supervisors in Leicestershire. If you are looking at a career in education and want options for how we can help please get in touch.
About the Role:
The role of a Cover Supervisor is extremely varied. You will ultimately cover for absent teachers within a Secondary School setting across a number of different subject areas. You will be a dynamic and flexible individual who is able to manage behaviour whilst also building positive and long lasting relationships with both pupils and staff.
Oversee lessons across all subject areas (mostly KS3 and KS4)
Deliver and facilitate work to be completed by pupils
Manage behavioural issues as they arise
Extra-curricular activities throughout the school including sport, drama, music
Provide detailed feedback to the teacher to pick up upon their return to work
About the Schools:
Situated across East Midlands
Supportive cover team
Excellent management support
Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
Hold a degree and/or minimum 20 days experience working with children
Commitment to support the ethos of the school
Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
Have excellent communication skills
Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt onor email (url removed)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website: (url removed)
Facebook: https://(url removed)/ABCTEACHERS
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes
Posted 2 days ago