Sponsor Account Delivery Executive
£27,000 to £36,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a membership business which connects, educates and supports their customers, also offering a variety of events, conferences, round tables, summits and breakfast meetings. To compliment, they offer packaged partner opportunities for sponsorship agreements covering headline, speaker, brand optimisation, stands, quality leads and other.
We have been asked to source a strong account manager / account executive, who will work closely with the partners / sponsors to offer them the best opportunities to present and promote their products and services to the members. The Role:
* Maintain regular contact with around 15 key partners, coordinating and delivering all activity related to the partner programme as agreed with sales.
* End to end delivery of multi-element contacts
* Direct interaction with partners / sponsors and taking ownership of day to day relationship
* Help to grow accounts, updating sponsors of upcoming opportunities, facilitating questions, queries and additional sales
* Resource planning for marketing, events and project managing
* Manage external suppliers including designers, photographers, printers to ensure the partner / sponsor packages are delivered
* Assist with continuous improvement within the programme management, working closely with customers and internal teams.
Key skills & experience
* Will have worked within a B2B focussed event environment, in a partner or sponsor customer support, account management capacity
* Will have strong admin & organisational skills
* Strong communicator who is happy maintaining regular contact with customers, discussing ongoing opportunities
* Strong team player used to liaising with sales, internal teams and suppliers to ensure all packages are put together to client specification.
* Strong customer service skills, happy working with customers at all levels
* Ability to work to toward tight deadlines and to manage priorities
* Strongly motivated to achieve results, with a high degree of professionalism
* Results driven, team oriented and customer focussed
Should you have the right experience and this role sound like a good next challenge for you, please email or call, we will be pleased to hear from you
Posted 1 week ago