Join Hired and find your dream job as a Site Reliability Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like you.
Companies on Hired apply to you, not the other way around. You'll receive salary and compensation details upfront - before the interview - and be able to choose from a variety of industries you're interested in, to find a job you'll love in less than 2 weeks.
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to manage, protect and develop systems and software in devices. The SRE will extend and repair code to shield systems from being undercut by errors and outages. We are looking for help building automated solutions to streamline complex technical processes.Responsibilities
- Managing and extending computer systems using software engineering tools.
- Making complex systems scalable and more reliable.
- Constantly implementing automation configuration where possible to increase efficiency.
- Executing tests to check and evaluate systems and software.
- Proficiency with tools like Git, Vim for advanced code editing, Linux operating system, Python programming language, testing tools and database management with MySQL.
- Someone who can handle multiple complex systems and not shy away from the challenge of improving them.
- The willingness to try new technologies and make them harmonize with existing systems to achieve better operations overall.
- Excellent communication
- Thriving as a member of a team
- Excelling under pressure
- The ability to think fast
- A natural problem-solver
Job has now expired