Service Coordinator required for our client, a leading Building Energy Management System integrator who have been in operation for over 35 years.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a service coordinator role and be based within a commutable distance of Atherton, Manchester.
Service Coordinator Position Overview
* Managing diaries of the service and commissioning engineers (currently 13 engineers)
* Liaising with customers re scheduling of jobs so excellent telephone skills are a must
* Managing the paperwork of the department including matching all service reports to sales invoices
* Raising sales invoices for maintenance and service jobs
* Managing the timesheets of the service engineers and ensuring that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner
* Preparing RAMS for engineers attending sites
* Basic stock control for key service parts
Service Coordinator Position Requirements
* Ideally the individual should have experience working in a BMS provider or a similar business such as an Air-con Service provider or a Facilities Management company.
Service Coordinator Position Remuneration
* The basic salary is £23k+ dependent on experience.
* 21 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 4 years’ service. Statutory holidays are in addition to this.
* Attendance scheme – up to £600 tax free vouchers dependant on attendance
* Company pension scheme
* Mobile phone
* Death in service benefit
* Working hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 3.45 Friday with a 45 minutes lunch break each day.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
Posted 4 weeks ago