Service Coordinator / Scheduler required for our client. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced service administrator / service scheduler to join their office team located in Kent.
The successful scheduler should ideally have experience of working as a Service Coordinator. You will be performing general admin tasks, and should be comfortable working with Word and Excel.
The Service Coordinator will be expected to be organised and manage engineer's labour and daily workload. Other tasks include; ordering materials, booking in planned maintenance times etc. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients. Specific industry knowledge is not essential as training will be provided.
Service Coordinator Position Overview
- Organising a team of engineers and efficiently managing their workload
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information to the relevant engineer
- Ordering general office materials / Stationary
- Maintaining stock levels ordering parts and tools from suppliers
- General office administration tasks
Service Coordinator Position Requirements
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a service coordinator role
- Based locally to Kent
Service Coordinator Position Remuneration
- £15k - £20k
- Hours Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:30
- 20 days' Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as
1 month ago