OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a main vehicle dealership in Birmingham, who is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their exceptionally customer focused and professional team.
My client is a national franchised multi-branch main vehicle dealership group who have a proven track record for delivering a first-class quality service.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Booking customers vehicles in for Service, MOT and repairs.
- Advising on any extra work required along with any additional costs.
- Arranging collection/delivery of cars and providing courtesy cars where necessary.
- Invoicing and taking payments.
- Advising on warranty issues, repairs and advisory notes.
- Liaising between the customer, workshop and manufacturers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Going the extra mile to delight the customer and provide first class customer service.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a Service Advisor or Aftersales role in a franchise main dealer.
- Have a Full Driving licence.
- Motor trade DMS experience - ADP / Kerridge / 1 link etc.
- Be well presented and professional with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be driven and motivated.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- A genuine passion to deliver customer satisfaction.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £21,000 - £24,000 basic (DOE) + Bonuses
- Hours - Monday - Friday + Saturdays mornings on rota
The dealership is located in Birmingham.
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position and more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Job has now expired