Service advisor-Hyundai Gloucester
The Motorline Group represents 11 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, The Motorline Group represents 10 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- To liaise with the Workshop and other departments to ensure each service or repair is efficient and carried out to the highest quality standards.
- To maximise service profitability through the use of professional sales techniques
- To maximise customer awareness of all available retailer services
- To maintain excellent standards of departmental administration
- To help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- You must have previous experience as a Service advisor in the Motor trade
- You must be a good communicator and have excellent customer satisfaction skills
- You must be efficient, organised and flexible
- You must be efficient, professional and display a positive attitude
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
- You must live within 30 minutes of Gloucester
Pay & Benefits:
- On target earnings ranging up to £26,500 (Depending on experience)
- Company Pension scheme
- You will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 32 days
- Progression opportunities within the Company.
- Immediate start available
- 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- 8am - 1pm 1 in 3 Saturdays
Due to the high volume of applicants if you have not had a response within 14 days of submitting your CV you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Job has now expired