Senior Property Manager
Senior Block Property Manager - Twickenham area - Leading Property Management Company
Are you a proven property professional looking for a new opportunity with a leading brand managing agent?
Are you looking for an established 'employer of choice' that will offer you real career progression and development?
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress to a Senior position within a highly successful business?
Our leading national Property Management client is seeking a motivated and ambitious Senior Property Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Working from the established and highly successful office, you will ensure our clients and customers receive 1st class customer service and true value for money that makes the business the Property Management organisation of choice, you will also assist in the development of more junior team members.
- Established, stable and leading Property Management Company with structured support, progression and career development
- Competitive salary banding which is reviewed annually
- Market leading benefits package from day one
- Excellent working environment containing positive employees who are proud to be part of the business
- Industry qualifications fully supported and funded such as IRPM or RICS
- Manage a property portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Assist the management team in providing a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments
- Assist management and the wider business with company targets relating to service delivery
- Managing and effectively dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development
- Logging, maintaining and where needed investigating emails and correspondence from clients and residents
- Effectively managing and handling of client and customer emails and calls
- Plan, attend and chair client meetings, director meetings and AGM's
- Plan and prepare service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases and Transfer
- Plan, prepare and conduct site visits and inspections including production of inspection reports
- Manage and ensure any properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries
- Liaise, oversee and monitor contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issue work order
- Where applicable prepare development specifications such as cleaning, gardening, window cleaning, etc., to issue tenders and appoint contractors
- Monitor and manage development expenditure
- Support head of property management with mentoring and managing junior team members
- Proven understanding of the Property Sector
- Experience and/or exposure to Residential Property Management and current legislation (Block management) would be of benefit
- Professional and motivated
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Keen to progress and build a career within the property industry
- Driver and access to own car (Company pool car available but not guaranteed on all occasions)
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
For further information on this role or if you would like to hear about further Property Sector roles in your area, please provide an updated CV containing contact information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job has now expired