RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with Newsquest in their search for an experienced senior PPC executive to lead the performance marketing activity for Newsquest's Digital Verticals - recruitment, property and motors across the UK, including , with the support of a Digital Marketing Assistant.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working with the Marketing Managers, you'll be responsible for delivering the digital marketing strategy across the business - creating, analysing, optimising and reporting on performance marketing campaigns primarily using GoogleAdwords, Bing and affiliates focusing on improving efficiency, CTR and CPA.
You'll have strong professional and commercial acumen and be able to strategise with the marketing team on our future digital strategy. You will use your insight and experience to identify emerging channels for new customer acquisitions and website traffic.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience primarily PPC
- Ability to run regular ad copy refresh and AB/CRO tests
- Understanding of GoogleAnalytics and other web analytics packages including Omniture
- Experience of tag management using Tealium
- Experience of granular performance reporting
- Excellent communicator
- 100% results-driven
- Highly analytical with a drive for continual improvement and automation
- Thrive working under pressure
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and try new ideas
- Preferred - Google Ads Certification, but we would consider anyone who can demonstrate a strong understanding and significant hands-on experience.
- Desirable - Experience of working within Google Data Studio
- Desirable - Understanding and demonstrable experience of dynamic ad delivery and optimisation best practice
Performance marketing is a core function of s1's marketing so you'll manage a sizeable budget with detailed regular reporting on spend, traffic, conversions and ROI expected. Managing external partners as appropriate and developing excellent working relationships.
We welcome applications from candidates with client or agency backgrounds.
In return, we offer a competitive base salary, industry-leading development and progression opportunities, generous company benefits, a fun working environment and the opportunity to work on some of Scotland's best known digital brands.
Job has now expired