**Lead Data Scientist**
Looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join a global media giant and lead up their Data Science team on a range of exciting customerfocused projects!
This global media company are looking for a Lead Data Scientist with extensive experience to come in and lead their Data Science team. You will be taking the companies advanced analytics function to the next level, leading a team of Data Scientists on commercially applicable projects and reporting directly into the Head of Data Science! Your responsibilities as a Lead Data Scientist will include but not be limited to:
- Applying Machine Learning techniques to the companies datasets to build commercial insights
- Oversee projects and ensure pragmatic delivery and model deployment of Data Science projects across the business.
- Lead a team of Data Scientists on commercially applicable Data Science projects
- Strategically plan Machine learning projects focusing on NLP, Personalisation, Recommendation and other consumer focused techniques.
- Mentor more Junior Data Scientists
**YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE**
- Minimum of an MSc from a Top University in a stem subject i.e. Maths, Stats, Physics, Computer Science etc
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience as a Data Scientist (preferably more)
- Experience In building machine learning models and seeing it through to deployment
- Proven experience leading data science teams on commercial projects
- Very strong technical and programming skills
- Strong salary
- Very good Benefits package
**HOW TO APPLY**
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luke Frost via the Apply Link on this page.
Advertised through Zoek 7807594c6adf4c0cb7ccb34f92d595988
Job has now expired