Our client a licensed insolvency practice is looking for a Senior Insolvency
Administrator to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is supporting the insolvency manager. You will be
responsible for all aspects of the insolvency process including asset
realisation, attending to statutory matters, liaising with third party
agents and employees and correspond with creditors and debtors.
You will be supervising and overseeing the day to day
case-administration of junior colleagues, ensuring they are compliant and
actively progressing their cases. You will also be reviewing and signing off
case reviews, annual progress reports, final reports and other outgoing
Other duties will include:
- Pro-actively progress your portfolio of cases ensuring that all
statutory matters are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Attend marketing events to promote the firm
- Ensure all assets are realised effectively.
- Produce correspondence, minutes, file notes, faxes and schedules
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Solid insolvency experience gained within a practice
- Experience in managing a team
- Keep yourself up to date with case law and all insolvency updates and
be willing to attend training courses as and when required
Although a qualification to support your insolvency experience would be
beneficial, we encourage people who are qualified by experience to apply. The
client will offer the flexibility to work from home for part of the time, for
those that need it.
This vacancy is being advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group. The
services advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group are those of an Employment
see advert Advertised through Zoek ad42b4f6cdb14ed0a95ffefeb8612d5813
Job has now expired