**Senior Design Coordinator Main Contractor**
**£50k £55k plus car allownace and package**
One of our clients, a highly successful national main contractor, are looking to appoint a Senior Design Coordinator to work on a number of housing and care home schemes in the West Midlands region.
**The Technical Coordinator Role**
The position incorporates the following areas of responsibility:
- Coordinating a design team.
- Coordinating the design process using his/her commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise.
- Supporting, understanding and advising the client as to the requirements and his/her obligations in the development of a building design.
- Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate.
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales.
- Striving to eliminate health and safety risks during construction.
The Technical Coordinator will coordinate the design process from preconstruction through to final completion, dealing with subcontractors and on site issues as well as attending meetings and managing the progress of the project. The ability to drive the process and ensure that the project is cost and time effective will be key.
The ideal candidate will have a housing background either from a developer or a main contractor.
**Senior Design Coordinator Package**
On offer is an excellent package and attractive benefits which you would expect from a company of this size.
Please send your CV to #####@######.###
Advertised through Zoek 0ef03779188d4e75aba64dc836e4f3078
Job has now expired