To identify and deliver significantly improved processes, procedures and technology within the Mazars Financial Planning business.
You will achieve this through gaining a thorough understanding of the capabilities required, conducting detailed requirements analysis, designing and documenting processes, ensuring user engagement and user acceptance testing.
You will work as part of a small but focused change team, engaging with stakeholders across the business to ensure requirements are understood, transformational solutions identified, and ensuring the impact on day-to-day operations and the broader MFP team is fully considered and supported during change delivery.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, a drive to radically improve client and user experience, a deep knowledge and experience of financial planning practices and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions
• Leading strategic reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies
• Planning and leading meetings and presentations to gather requirements, share ideas and findings
• Performing requirements analysis, documenting and communicating the results
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross functional team members, management and stakeholders
• Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful and informative reports
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
• Perform user acceptance testing
• Updating and implementing new/revised processes and procedures
• Managing competing calls on resources, and prioritising appropriately
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to find innovative and acceptable solutions
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Experience creating detailed reports and presentations
• A track record of delivering projects, and following through on commitments
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
• Creative thinker demonstrating ability to find innovative solutions
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• ‘Go to’ person
• Self-starter with delivery drive
• Advanced technical skills
• Excellent knowledge of technology solutions and digital landscape
• Experience of delivering change in Financial Services environment
WORKING AT MAZARS
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client. By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people to decide what’s right.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
WE ARE MAZARS
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
We are proud of our strong European heritage, our smart and sustainable growth and of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
For more information regarding careers at Mazars please visit
Posted 3 days ago