Science teacher – Secondary school – Waltham Cross – January 2019
A co-ed secondary school rated ‘Outstanding’ in Waltham Cross, is looking for a full-qualified Science teacher to start a long-term post in January 2019. The specialism can be in either biology, chemistry or physics and the role will be teaching KS3 – KS4. The school has seen a great improvement across the board and is looking for a teacher to come in and deliver quality lessons on a regular basis.
The school is looking for someone to start in January 2019 and go at least until July 2019. The vacancy exists, so the school would like to hire a teacher for two terms and decide whether they offer a permanent contract.
About the role:
* A science teaching position starting in January 2019 – June 2019
* Science in any discipline: biology, chemistry, physics
* An ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Waltham Cross
* £140 - £190 daily rate
* Candidate must possess QTS in the U.K.
* Candidate must have a PGCE in a scientific discipline
The school is very keen to have this position filled by the end of the 2018 academic year, so if you meet the criteria stated and will be available for a January 2019 start then please APPLY immediately or call Chris on (Apply online only)
Posted 4 days ago