ABC Teachers are recruiting for a General Science Teacher to teach KS3 part time (0.6) at a good secondary school in Leicester. The position is due to start in January 2020 and run until the end of the school year. This is an exciting opportunity for teachers who are newly qualified or just looking for a change of school.
The school is rated as Good' by Ofsted and was noted for its exceptional students and the progress that was being made in lessons. Staff at the school are friendly and departments work well together to provide students with an excellent level of education.
The successful general science teacher will:
Have relevant teaching qualifications
Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
Have thorough knowledge of the national curriculum
Preferably have an undergraduate degree in at least one science related topic
You will have the ability to lead, enthuse, develop and mentor the pupils within your classes
Be responsible, and accountable, for securing the highest levels of pupil achievement
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website: (url removed)
Facebook: https://(url removed)/ABCTEACHERS
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes
Posted 2 days ago