Are you a SCPHN qualified School Nurse looking to move into a dedicated and close-knit team? Would you like to join an organisation where you feel valued and you have the ability to make your passions a reality? West Essex has a unique contract partnering with Essex County Council and West Essex Health Commissioners in order to provide children and families with an integrated approach and easier access to specialist services.
Joining Virgin Care will grant you an NHS pension, reckonable service; AFC 18/19 T&C's and pay banding, along with plenty of training and progression opportunities.
* Band 6 AFC Terms and Conditions
* Access to the Virgin Tribe platform offering up to 40% discount on Virgin products
* Access to a committed learning and development team who partner with local universities to further your potential
* Access to our wellness platform
* Complimentary eye tests
* Complimentary annual flu vaccines
* Opportunities Based in Epping and Uttlesford
* Full time or part time available
* Monday to Friday working week
* You will offer every family the NHS universal healthy child program at four levels delegating to your band 5 school nurses as appropriate
* Operating as a specialist practitioner you will undertake assessment of health needs to develop, implement and evaluate packages of care
* You will provide team leadership and day to day caseload management
* Registered Nurse or Midwife with a Specialised Community Public Health Qualification
* Experience working with children
* Driver with access to own vehicle
We partner with the NHS to make a real difference to people in Essex and we’re building a working environment where our colleagues can really feel the difference.
Job has now expired