3D Recruit Education are an ethical, independent recruitment agency that work in partnership with a number of primary, secondary and SEN schools across the Kent & Sussex region. We are APSCo registered and pride ourselves on our commitment to the safeguarding of all of our teaching and support staff. All of our adverts relate to active vacancies.
A friendly Primary school based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex are currently on the lookout for an experienced ‘School Secretary’ starting ASAP. The role will be on a temporary contract, with the purpose of covering for a ‘long term sickness’.- the appointment secretary will be required on a full time basis, 5 days a week.
- Acting as a ‘front of house’ within the school. This will include answering incoming calls, greeting parents and dealing with general enquiries.
- Updating student records and attendance registers.
- Using SIM’s (School Information Management System) on a daily basis.
- Assisting the finance team where required.
Requirements for the role:
- Proficiency using the SIMS ( School Information Management System).
- Experience working within a UK school office.
- A commitment to the safeguarding of all staff and students.
- Be able to provide at least 2 references from your most recent employers.
- Hold a valid DBS registered to the DBS Update Service.
Now you are interested in the job, you can easily submit your CV via the advert and within 24 hours we will be in touch to arrange a registration meeting. This will take approximately an hour where we can meet and discuss the role in more depth and to verify your documents (right to work etc).
If you have any questions relating to the position, please don’t hesitate to give Poppy a call in the office. I’ll look forward to hearing from you