Our client, a leading company that specialise in the design of outdoor leisure facilities require a Sales Support Coordinator to join them in Milton Keynes. If successful, you will be joining a small team and assist with the field based Area Sales Manager. The Sales Support Coordinator will be assisting in quoting, tendering and will be assigned specific Area Sales Managers.
As a Sales Support Coordinator you will be proactively collaborating with colleagues across departments to ensure that tender bids are delivered on time and within budget. This role requires a quick learner and an excellent team player. It is important that the Sales Support Coordinator can manage the timeline of each project and seek input required where necessary. You will be creating the final quote and tender packs using the ERP systems and using Microsoft Excel and Word to ensure accurate and comprehensive tender responses are submitted to meet tight deadlines.
This role requires a Sales Support Coordinator to work 37.5 hours a week with one hour for lunch, Monday - Friday however extra hours may be required when deadlines need to be met. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career with a company who offer modern working facilities, competitive packages and a challenging yet rewarding career opportunity.
Sales Support Coordinator Position Overview
- Main point of contact for assigned Area Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate data in the company's business systems
- Collaborate with colleagues across departments to ensure tender bids are delivered on time and within budget.
- Managing the timeline of each project and seeking input where required from others
- Create the final quote and tender packs
- Raising and processing direct supply orders to the company's factory and raising invoices
- Sourcing 3rd party pricing for projects
Sales Support Coordinator Position Requirements
- Excellent team player
- Experienced in raising quotations, project coordination and calculating margins
- Professional commitment to excellent customer service
- Assertive and motivating and able to support others within the workplace
- Ability to work on own with excellent organisational and project management skills
- A natural multi-tasker and ability to track and manage multiple projects
- Quick learner
- Living in or close to the Milton Keynes area.
Sales Support Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary: Depending upon experience
- 5 hours a week (Monday - Friday, 1-hour lunch break)
- 25 days' holiday + BH (after probation)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Modern working environment
- Extensive training schemes.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Job has now expired