About the Company
Total UK Limited is the 'Downstream’ affiliate of Total Group in the UK, operating at the end of the supply chain selling specialty products (Bitumen, Special Fluids, Lubricants and Aviation Fuels) to both the private and public sectors.
Total is a French multinational integrated Energy group, part of the "Supermajor Six", and also one of the oldest petroleum companies in the world. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading. It is also a large-scale chemicals manufacturer and a leading investor in Solar and Biomass energies.
As we speak, Total Group is the 4th largest Oil & Gas and 2nd largest Solar Energy provider worldwide, making it one of the most productive companies in the world.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, The Sales Support Coordinator will play a vital role in the efficiency, development and progress of Total UK Ltd day-to-day operations, being the key point of contact for Aviation & Special Fluids customers, suppliers and internal departments. The Sales Support Coordinator provides administrative support to the Sales teams, enabling the accurate and efficient order to cash process, with commitment to customer care and adherence to company policy.
- First point of contact for any customer query during the order to cash process (e.g. transport and delivery issues, pricing and invoice queries) and liaison with depots and Customs agents for Special Fluids and General Aviation.
- Manage and enter new orders for UK and Imported products (approx 400 orders per month).
- Raise debits and credits on SAP in line with requests from the Business Managers.
- Confirm Import entries in the EMCS system and consignment location invoicing.
- Create and manage Purchase Orders and Goods Receipts as well as Aged debt.
- Cover for International Aviation uploads and queries.
About the Successful Candidate
We are looking for a bright graduate, a self starter with the ability to work under pressure, multitask effectively and to plan and prioritize. You will have a University degree, preferably in Business, Commercial or Administrative related fields, ideally with one to two years general business and office experience. If you are an appropriately skilled, flexible individual with excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, we are very interested in hearing from you.
- University degree, preferably in Business, Commercial or Administrative related fields.
- Knowledge or experience of office based Sales Administration and Customer Service, in B2B.
- Can do attitude, with ability to work on multiple deadlines and extra time when the work load requires.
- Good computer literacy and experience in working with business software (experience of SAP is a plus).
- A strong and confident communicator both verbally and in written format, with good telephone manner.
- Good administrative skills, meticulously organised and focused.
Job has now expired