Retail sales advisor-Hyundai Dartford
The Motorline Group represents 11 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, The Motorline Group represents 10 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
We are the first truly digital, online retailer within our sector in the UK. Our customers come to browse, learn more about the product before going online to buy using our super easy system. These aren’t car sales jobs and we don't pay commission, but we are looking for people who have a welcoming, warm and outgoing personality, who get a buzz from helping others and enjoy solving problems for others.This role is perfect for people looking to start a career in retail or for retail staff looking to take the next step in their career.
Purpose of the role:
- To act as an ambassador for Hyundai Motorline, creating a welcoming and accessible atmosphere for customers, helping to maintain high standards and deliver an unrivalled car buying experience.
- Person Specification
- An engaging and enthusiastic brand ambassador, loves the product, Motorline and the brand
- Talkative, confident and enthusiastic, able to hold a conversation naturally and enjoys being in social groups, likes people and interacting.
- Can be bothered to put the extra effort in, flexible in how they work and wants the team to do well, motivated through recognition and inclusion.
- Trustworthy, reliable and genuinely optimistic. Looks for the answer to problems
- Accurate, precise, takes care of work environment and own appearance, sets high standards for themselves, likes to make sure things are done well
- Experience in customer service roles, advising as well as promoting Core Tasks
- To represent the brand on a day to day basis in the store
- To answer questions that customers may have about the vehicles available, their specification or suitability to meet their needs
- To support the customer through the new car purchase process, assisting them with the online product choice, part exchange valuation and finance options
- To support the work of the service team, answering questions that customers may raise about the service process/customer proposition
- To liaise with the Customer Support team in the administration of customer vehicle orders, responding to requests to obtain information as needed
- To maintain extensive product knowledge of new vehicles, their specification and options available as well as finance products
- To address local customer complaints and escalate as appropriate
- To undertake new vehicle handovers in line with manufacturer and standards
- To make recommendations on the service offering available in store
- To ensure the store and vehicle displays are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness at all times
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
Salary and benefits:
- Basic salary starting from £19,000 with progression opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Immediate start available
Rota system spread over 7 days in conjunction with Bluewater opening hours (Mon-Fri 10am-9pm, Sat 9am - 9pm, Sun 11am - 5pm)
Job has now expired