Are you a school/college leaver looking for their first office job? Or someone who is full of energy and interested in learning about recruitment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a global recruitment agency in Billericay who have a strong reputation within their industry. This role will allow you to play a key part in supporting the sales team with any administration needs and using a number of techniques/tools to resource for candidates that match specific requirements.Working as part of a great team, this will be a busy, varied role and will really suit someone who is a natural communicator.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Resourcing candidates through online searches e.g. job boards and social media
- Telephone screening applicants to ascertain suitability
- Typing, formatting and adding CV's to the database
- Posting job adverts and generating leads
- Filing of CV's, applications and ensure candidates have received an appropriate timely response
- Setting up interviews for consultants, sending confirmations and gaining feedback
- General admin duties
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a sales environment is desirable but not a necessity
- Secondary education or higher
- A positive attitude and can do' approach
- Microsoft Office skills
For more information please contact Heather Saxby at Pure Resourcing Solutions.
Posted 2 weeks ago