Recruitment Consultant - Nursing
£20 - 28k pa D.O.E. + uncapped commission
MedicsPro, part of the Urban Recruitment Group are an established on framework specialist medical recruitment agency, providing locum and permanent staff including Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals & Health Science Specialists to the NHS & private sector.
As part of the group's ongoing expansion plans and the acquisition of new offices in the heart of Romford's lively town centre, positions for experienced 360/180 nursing recruitment consultants have become available.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a progressive market leader with the opportunity to take professional qualifications to enhance your career.
Job Summary / Purpose:
To understand and match the needs of our clients and candidates.
To provide quality tailored recruitment services whilst continually meeting targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* New business generation (Canvass calls, mail shot activities, etc.)
* Meet sales/gross profit targets
* Deal with speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
* Client visits (new and existing) - identify and follow up business leads
* Negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy and issue Terms of Business
* Write and place advertisements in newspapers and online
* Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on the success of filling jobs
* Qualify job specification / salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description
* Gather info on client (decision maker and no. of staff in department)
* Network internally and externally with clients
* Candidate control - keep in regular contact to review progress and performance
* Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct interviews
* Coach candidates on interview skills / skills testing
* Manage candidate availability for interviews and permanent / temporary work
* Spec / Market candidate CV's, Search / Shortlist CVs in line with job requirements
* Ensure CVs are of a specific standard and reflective of client requests
* Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
* Administration duties including; identification and visa checks, verification of qualifications, obtaining bank details, dealing with timesheets / payroll queries (temporary only) and reference checking
* Capture info / calls / bookings correctly on IQX database - update and maintain client and candidate information database
* Where required enter bookings into online portals
* Manage own personal development planning
* Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements
* Carry out work instructions in line with Key Processes
* Any other duties as required
Knowledge & Skills Essential
* Excellent Communication skills
* 360 or 180 Recruitment experience
* Competent in the knowledge of NHS frameworks
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of Temporary and/or Permanent placements
* Competent user of MS office & internal CRM's, preferably IQX
If you possess the relevant experience & are looking to work for a market leading company please submit your cv to our internal recruitment team.
Advertised through Zoek b70829dfa0194bc08feeef2641a9f58b1
Job has now expired