SOS has an exciting opportunity available for a Project Planner to join our client's friendly team based in Wimborne!
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
- Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through the construction phase - project level and programme.
- Maintain and process of information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
- Work closely with the project team, subcontractors and financial entities to maintain accurate and stages of projects.
- Reporting and planning reviews with clients and others requiring information for ongoing planning reporting cycles.
- Work closely with the reporting function, inputting into their process and regular cycle.
- Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across in the programme.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to internal staff as appropriate.
- Team player with management skills to facilitate the ability to receive and extract information.
- Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
- Demonstrate the ability of managing the scheduling of projects typically from 100k to 4 million in value.
- Ability of managing a number of projects at any one time at differing stages.
- Demonstrate the process of the information coordination and presentation to others.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Find success with SOS!
Job has now expired