Great opportunity for an Offshore UXO Survey Project Manager to join a market leader in Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Risk Management and Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD).
Reporting directly to the Managing Director in his general mamagement role, the Project Manager will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of projects. The prime responsibility is to ensure both an effective and efficient execution of the agreed work in such a way that the QHSE, technical, commercial and contractual requirements are met. You will be managing offshore project teams deployed on survey vessels and onshore processing teams deployed in the Head Office.
* To plan, organise, control, co-ordinate, lead, motivate, delegate and communicate to achieve optimal balance between cost, time, quality, benefit and risk in marine geophysical projects;
* To support the development of a positive safety culture;
* Geophysical survey design, planning and execution ;
* To develop project documentation including project execution plans;
* To monitor project budgets, schedules and performance against KPI’s;
* To supervise project teams;
* To communicate with clients, internal partners, and sub-contractors;
* To support the tendering process;
We are looking for candidates who are excellent, reliable and efficient. We require first class communicators that adopt a proactive and systematic approach with a competitive attitude.
* M.Sc. or B.Sc. level in an industry associated discipline – Earth Sciences, Geophysics, or similar;
* Significant demonstrable experience in project management (5 to 10 yrs);
* Marine experience is highly preferable;
* Geophysical/Hydrography experience is highly preferable;
* Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written);
* The work will involve business travel
Posted 2 weeks ago