**Project Manager, Medical Devices, Near Gloucester £45,000**
I am currently recruiting for a leading, global manufacturer of specialist products within a highly regulated industry.
The site is dedicated to both new and existing product development and manufacturing within their field.
Due to expansion and growth the company are looking to bring on board an experienced project manager with a background in mechanical engineering.
**KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE:**
You will be responsible for the project management of end-to-end product life cycle (NPD) and some continuous improvement initiatives.
**The ideal candidate will have experience in the below to be considered for interview...**
- Experience within a project management position
- Background in mechanical engineering
- Proven experience of managing all areas of product development projects from concept through to production
- Ideally a degree in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline but this is not essential
- A background from a highly regulated industry would be a big advantage i.e. aerospace, automotive, defence or medical
- Travel aboard to visit European clients may be required
Salary will be from £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
Please send your up to date CV ASAP for interview consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit ######.###/)
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Advertised through Zoek 42a8aae9a47e4badba245cb2f0b81c790
Job has now expired