Responsible for providing support to all levels of the company in their continuing effort to improve processes, procedures, and systems. Generally will have specific responsibly for an aspect or task group within a larger project. Does have oversight and is responsible for organizing resources to accomplish specific project goals.
- Coordinates development of project timelines and tasks lists.
- Researches issues that arise and informs the appropriate levels of staff necessary information.
- Administers and participates in team tasks while maintaining accountability for on time delivery of team tasks.
- Participates with all departments during the project analysis phase to understand business processes, impacts, and user requirements.
- Reviews existing processes and/or systems and makes recommendations on process improvements or changes.
- Defines required project tasks to determine scope and delivery.
- Assists management in the implementation of effective training and continuing education curriculum for the division.
- Provides leadership within the group while supporting management and PMO objectives.
- Facilitates resolution of major project issues and ensures timely and appropriate communication.
- Creates, maintains, and updates standard operating procedures for all processes and tools used and provides training when needed.
- Drives common understanding and usage of tool suite.
- Acquires, maintains and expands knowledge of relevant technologies and network operating procedures.
- Periodically conducts and participates in project review meetings; Communicates within the project team and with the customers all risks, issues and changes.
- Works collaboratively to achieve team goals and outcomes.
Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required. 2 years prior work experience in one or more of the following areas where continuous improvement is the norm: Consulting, Internal Auditing, Financial or Administration. Ability to work with computerized systems - proficient with Microsoft Suite especially MS Project and Excel.
Trained in process improvement methodology or the equivalent Quality training and certification.
Normal office environment.Company information
Why Work for UsTotal Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: .
Posted 1 day ago