Job Title: Process Control Engineer
Company: BEACON365 Limited
Location: Middlesbrough, Riverside Park (TS2)
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
Package: Salary circa. £35,000 based on experience
Benefits: 37.5 hour week with flexible working, 25 days holiday plus an extra day for every 5-years’ service, pension scheme, private health care after 1-years’ service, two employee of the month schemes with financial rewards, laptop
Our client is a specialist Systems Integrator working on high value projects with ambitious growth plans of 30% T/O p.a. They deliver high quality, project-based systems solutions to customers in several industry sectors around the world including Akzo Nobel, BOC, Venator, SABIC and AstraZeneca primarily working in the pharmaceutical and medical and regulated industries. They aim to be the best in their field through a combination of great values and behaviours, strong technical skills and expertise, delivering a positive and valued journey and experience for customers and staff.
People are regarded as a key ingredient to their success and as such, they work hard to demonstrate company values every day. That requires great people who want to be part of a growing business, widening the customer base and enhancing the customers experience and expectations, by solving their problems on a daily basis.
Working across some of our most valued customers’ manufacturing sites you'll be taking responsibility for ensuring that manufacturing processes, packing operations, equipment, cleaning, utilities/facilities, computer and analytical methods meet the expected high standards of operational requirements.
You are a strong team player, an honest, curious, passionate, and innovative person with a desire to accomplish amazing amounts of important work, using your judgement to define the best solutions for the project and the customer.
To ensure that project deliverables are issued on time through effective and sometimes innovative utilisation of your time and skills. You will need to:
- Ensure that you are aware of what is required of you at all times and have all the information that you need to carry out your work effectively.
- Ensure that the Senior Projects Engineer / Project Manager is aware of any issues that arise in a timely manner so that they can deal with said issues.
- Be involved in internal and external project meetings to discuss project progress and technical matters on projects.
- Where required, issue weekly and monthly reports to customers with updated Project Gantt charts or other plans.
- To identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency and usability of the companies Quality Management System.
- To identify training opportunities in self.
- To assist and in some cases run internal projects to bring about the changes required.
Effective Communication and good technical skills are the main features of any role. Our view is that technical skills can be learned, so it is important that as a Project Engineer you will perform a key role on a daily basis ensuring supporting and communicating with the Lead Engineer, the Project Manager and the customer.
- Design PLC and HMI / SCADA solutions.
- Program and test PLC / HMI/ SCADA systems.
- Test PLC / HMI/ SCADA systems.
- Install PLC / HMI/ SCADA systems.
- Commission PLC / HMI/ SCADA systems.
The post holder will be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified to… HNC in an Electrical and Instrumentation & Controls discipline.
- 3 years post qualification in relative industrial automation and process control.
- Some knowledge of and desire to excel in DCS, PLC, SCADA and Variable Speed Drives.
- Clean driving licence.
To apply to our vacancy of Process Control Engineer, please click on Apply to upload your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 1 month ago