Primary School Teacher
Are you a qualified primary school teacher and can teach in either EYFS, Key stage 1 or key stage 2? Are you available for full time work?
Teaching personnel are working on behalf of schools in the Chelmsford, Colchester & Braintree areas that are looking for class teachers to join them from September 2019.
These roles will see you undertake full classroom responsibilities, such as marking and planning. Our schools can offer both full time or part-time positions.
This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers to join local community schools.
The ideal Teacher applicant will:
Be able to work from 2 - 5 days per week
Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum across all of the Primary sector but be a subject specialist in your key stage
Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
Willingness to take on a challenge teaching new students and enhancing their learning experience
Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students
Ensuring all safety regulations are adhered to
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
- Over 20 live primary school teacher vacancies to choose from already
- No lengthy application process for each school, 1 application to access all vacancies available to you
- Options to be employed directly via the school, or contracted via the agency
- All contract pay is to scale, and paid via PAYE
- Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with £50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will support you in your role
If you do not have the qualifications above but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work then please do apply as we have a number of other positions as a Teaching Assistant.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 1 week ago