Are you an overseas Qualified Nurse and looking to obtain registration?
Shaw Healthcare is looking to support a small number of overseas Qualified Nurses who are already in the UK to obtain their registration with the NMC and work within our services during and after obtaining registration.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Qualified Nurse, and still registered in your home country
- Have completed an undergraduate level nursing qualification, of at least 3 years in length
- Achieved IELTS, or have the potential to achieve ILETS Level 7 in all areas reading, writing, listening and speaking (some assistance may be provided)
- If you are from outside the EU, you need to have practiced as a Nurse in your home country for at least 1 year
- If you are from inside the EU, you need to have practiced as a Nurse in your home country for at least 3 consecutive years in the last 5 years
Successful applicants will be supported through the NMC application process whilst working as a Pre-Registration Nurse. Further training in clinical skills will be offered depending on the stage of the NMC process, leading to the employee practicing fully as a Nurse after obtaining registration.
Assistance with IELTS will be provided, and the full costs of the OSCE, including a preparatory training cost will be met by Shaw Healthcare (reimbursed should you leave within a defined period).
You can either be an EU national, or from outside the EU as Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available for those who require it, dependent upon the Resident Labour Market Test.
What we offer
Shaw healthcare offer comprehensive training to our Registered Nurse via our Learning & Development Department.
About the company
What benefits will I receive?
Shaw healthcare have an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
- The Annual Loyalty Bonus
- Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus
- Paid annual leave 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Corporate 4 day induction and mandatory training e.g. moving and handling
- Opportunities to develop your own clinical interests e.g. infection control
- Clinical supervision
- Nest pension scheme
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Child care vouchers
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme including face to face counselling
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
Why Shaw healthcare?
Shaw healthcare provides a high standard of health and social care in services across England, Wales and Scotland. Our high quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core values of wellness, happiness and kindness. We are unique as a major healthcare provider with 86% of the business owned by the employees and 14% owned by The Shaw Foundation, a grant making charity.
This job was originally posted as
Job has now expired