Vacancy Reference: AMK-PAT-LON-AM-0411
Job Title: PAT Testing Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Location: Mobile - London
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, smartphone, and all associated adaptors and company clothing. Further training may also be offered.
Atalian Servest are experts in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. We are seeking a qualified C&G 2377 PAT testing engineer to carry out Portable Appliance Testing within our FM Compliance Department in London / Southern Territory.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be part of our growing compliance department within a large well known and established company. The individual will play a vital role to Servest, working alongside an already established Compliance team to ensure that all PAT testing operations are contractually and regulatory compliant and represent excellence in service delivery. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a positive set of behaviors and a flexible approach to ensure contract compliance.
Main duties though not restricted to
- To carry out Portable Appliance Testing and inspections on a variety of commercial and retail properties, including offices, schools.
- Carry out minor repairs as and when required.
- Support our Projects and Hard Services to ensure Atalian Servest owned equipment is compliant.
Qualifications/Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of PAT testing within the commercial environment is essential.
- Testing and inspection using a fully downloadable Portable Appliance Testing instrument.
- City & Guilds 2377 22/23 for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety matters including filling out risk assessments.
- DBS Approved
- Full clean driving license is essential for this role.
- ECS/CSCS card preferred
Working hours and Environment
Monday to Friday: 8am - 4:30pm.
You may be required to work additional hours as required by the needs of your role and business.
For this role you will be supplied with a company van, fuel card, smartphone, and all associated adaptors and company clothing. Further training may also be offered.
Reporting to: Compliance Manager
** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Posted 1 week ago