Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Craftsperson to join our Facilities Management team at University Hospital Lewisham in Ladywell. This is a permanent full-time position working 42 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 4 on 4 off shifts from 0700 to 1900.
* To deliver routine maintenance as allocated by management
* To deliver electrical planned and reactive maintenance and scheduled installation works
* To apply relevant trade skills to allocated jobs as directed by the business
* To order materials and services as required and update records
* To oversee specialist sub-contractors as and when required
* To carry out PAT testing following training completion
* To cover for other team members when needed
* Working 4 on 4 off shifts from 0700 to 1900, 42 hours per week.
* Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota and be able to respond/attend site within one hour of the call.
* A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 2 or equivalent in a relevant electrical discipline
* Must have experience of building services/working in a maintenance environment
* Ability to manage work load and plan day effectively
* Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous with knowledge of medical gases
* Willingness to attain cross skilling
* A team player with strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
* IT literate, and ambition for personal development
* Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
* IOSH or equivalent H&S training preferred; must have good Health & Safety awareness
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and further development
Job has now expired