Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Venn Group are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant for a leading accounting company based in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, hard working candidate to further enhance their career in a well established, dynamic company.
- Adding manual timesheets to generate invoices
- Preparing sheets for uploading into payroll software
- Running trial runs to check payroll is correct
- Processing SMP, SPP, SSP etc
- Reconciling the payroll and bank payments
- Attention to detail along with good pace is required as payroll is a very fast paced field, always working towards cutoffs and deadlines to ensure contractors get paid on time.
- Contribute to the development of the onboarding process by identifying aspects that can be improved
- Meet the KPI's outlined within the onboarding process
- Look to upsell products during the onboarding process
- You will have a genuinely proactive approach to delivering outstanding customer care by dealing with any enquiries with professionalism, empathy and a "can do" mindset
- Set a first class example in every task
- To ensure that all new clients are added to our CRM in a timely manner
- All tasks are to be carried out as per the agreed work schedule with all systems updated
- 12 months experience in an office or customer service environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must be able to understand technical payroll matters
- Proven IT proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good written communication skills and a friendly and efficient telephone manner
The client is looking for an individual with excellent commitment and a desire to reach targets and deadlines. They must be a confident, positive minded person and be able to work well under pressure. Please email your up to date CV to and call Tom Cuthbert or Tom Wilkinson on if you are interested in the role.
This job was originally posted as
Posted 1 week ago