Interested in a parttime role that offers wonderful flexibility? Want to work for an organisation that prides themselves in the welfare of their staff? Looking for that next administrative role that will make future career development a real possibility? Then this is the role for you!
My client is an educational trust based in London looking for a PartTime Student Fees Manager to join their finance team in a role that plays a key part in the daytoday running of the organisation.
**The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:**
- Take the lead in the fee billing process of the educational trust.
- Ensure that all students are charged the correct fees, considering all potentially charged addons, including, school trips, meals, etc.
- Send out invoices to parents, making sure that their direct debit is set up currently if they have chosen to pay their invoices in this way.
- Lead in advising all staff on how much school trips or extracurricular clubs cost to run.
- Full responsibility for deal with any queries from staff and/or parents.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to further their career in a financebased role. This role offers the chance to be at the forefront of change and improvement in this organisation, really making a difference to the lives of their students.
**The successful candidate will have:**
- Experience of working within an administrationbased role.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Ideally experience of working within a school or educational trust, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proactive attitude towards work.
*If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.*
Advertised through Zoek 4416dd77df3 dbf52a8
Job has now expired