An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join a highly reputable construction business is East Croydon.
This is a jobshare, therefore a part time role with working hours of Mon- Fri 12:30-5:30pm.
-Answer telephone calls into the business
• Deal with any telephone calls or queries including the
• Update the main site portal with any visitors
and arrange a car park space if vital and available
• Collect visitors from main reception and
bring up to the offices
• Ensure all visitors are signed in
• Collect, scan and distribute the incoming post
• Collate, envelope and frank outgoing post
• Assist with secretarial duties
• Update 24 as required
• Collate all items for the site set-up pack, print off
a selection of labels, print and laminate posters,
insurances and health and safety and environmental
Policies etc. Arrange a courier if it is unable to be
picked up from main reception.
• Liaise with management and security
• Offer refreshments to visitors
• Book couriers
• Book the meeting rooms
• Book lunch for board meetings and courses
• Requisition head office stationery
• Maintain and update site pigeon holes
• Provide refreshments for meetings
• Type and print letters or orders
• Scanning, photocopying, laminating and binding
• General administration, checking and typing of
letters, invoices, minutes, reports etc.
Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
• Good typing skills
• Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate well
• Good communication skills in order to liaise with.
• Good administration skills to manage and maintain up to date records
• Good organisational skills to arrange meetings
• To be open, friendly and welcoming
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Job has now expired