Prospero Teaching is looking for a Part time Primary Teacher for an Ofsted "Good" Primary school in Stanmore, Harrow.
The school is a vibrant school Primary School, with supportive senior leadership team. The school is going from strength to strength and providing training to all staff.
The position is open to experienced teachers seeking a part time role on a Long term basis. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
* Location - Stanmore, Harrow
* Position - Part time primary Teacher, 2 days only
* Type of work - Part time Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings in Nursery
* Contract or position start date - ASAP/ Feb 2020 or April 2020
* Duration / Likely Duration - 2 terms until end of the academic year July 2020
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) - July 2020
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Part time, 3 days only
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £130 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS or equivalent
* Minimum 1 year EYFS teaching experience in the UK
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 1 week ago