We are on the lookout for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a well-established, RIBA Chartered Practice based in Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to develop their career further within an ambitious, growing team.
The successful Part II Architectural Assistant will be working within the Retail sector so it would be beneficial to have some experience within this sector but it is not essential. You will also be working occasionally within the Residential and Commercial sector so experience within this sector would also be beneficial. It is essential that the successful individual is proficient with Revit, it would be advantageous to have some working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUP, Photoshop and Lumion. This opportunity is within a very fast paced environment so it would require someone that is highly motivated and has an excellent work ethic to work within the company. The successful Part II Architectural Assistant would need to ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time as well as their team's time accordingly.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Working as a member of the Retail sector within the company
- Delivering New Builds and Fit Out projects across the UK
- Maintaining client contacts
- Delivering Technical Packages throughout the projects
- Working within Revit Daily
- Working within the Residential and Commercial Sector
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Relevant Experience
- Living in or near the Leeds area
- Proficient with Revit
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Working knowledge of Technical Building Design and Building Regulations
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary; £24k - £30k
- Private Health Care
- 22 Days Holiday + Christmas Shut Down
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as
1 month ago