As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are seeking an Operations Manager.
In this role you will be a key member of the store senior management team and will report to the Store Manager.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will be a dedicated and experienced Operations Manager. You will lead by example and inspire our retail colleagues to maximise sales and deliver excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Company policies and procedures
- Accuracy of Company documentation
- Reconciliation and banking of all store revenues
- Trading Standards compliance checks
- Store e-mail system usage
- Production of Point Of Sale/ price indicators
- Booking on of incoming/outgoing stock
- Processing of damaged (demics) stock
- Issuing and inputting stock inventory counts
- Issuing and inputting inter-store transfers
- Ensuring store compliance with Company deadlines
- Processing customer orders
- New starter induction
- New starter reference checks
- Payroll procedures
- Adherence to cash office procedures.
Applicants must have the relevant experience within a retail environment. In return, we offer a great salary, along with additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within an ever-growing business.
Why The Range?
Working for The Range is no ordinary job. We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK's fastest growing retailers.
Much of this success is thanks to our talented and passionate teams. From retail opportunities nationwide to innovative roles in our Head Office and fulfilment positions at our state of the art distribution centres, you're sure to find the role to match your skills and your ambition.
People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary. Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career.
Job has now expired