**Job Title: Operations Administrator**
**Hours: Full Time Monday Friday 09:00 17:30**
**Contract Type: 12 months**
**Salary: £18 21K**
**Start Date: January 2020**
Our client looking to recruit an Operations Administrator to join their team within the operations department.
- Communicating about each projects status within the operations department,
- Providing a confidential administrative support
- Assisting with reception duties to cover absence and holidays
- Monthly completion of expenses
- Scheduling, tracking and providing support materials for meetings and project events
- Assisting with the collating and binding of the monthly Executive report
- Managing a personal admin email file
- Ensure personnel files are kept up to date and filing (shredding where appropriate) is completed regularly
- Providing other general admin support to Head Office Managers
- Assist customers and handle general inquiries
In addition to the above tasks the job holder is also responsible for:
- Promoting the Companys Aims and Values, acting with integrity and setting an example by own behaviour and adherence to these standards
- Adhering to all Company policies and systems including Health & Safety and environmental issues
- Complying with any other statutory or regulatory requirements
- Demonstrating commitment to personal learning and development
- Ensuring the office is maintained to agreed standards
- Carrying out other reasonable tasks as requested by management
- Proven administration experience in an office environment preferably 2 3 years experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate confident and professional manner.
- Strong IT Skills Intermediate level of Microsoft packages, particularly Word & Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to multi task and work in fast pace office environment.
- High attention to detail essential.
- Excellent numerical skills and the ability to analyse data.
- Effective and flexible team member.
- Overall the ability to provide a high level of a range of administration duties and secretarial support.
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.
Advertised through Zoek d3143687d9964e8fafaebd701e4150f93
Job has now expired