HeliosX is a ground-breaking group of med tech and health companies, comprising MedExpress, Dermatica, ZipHealth and Beauty & Bloom. We are an innovative startup disrupting and transforming the way healthcare is delivered. We service over half a million patients in the UK providing tailored consultation and personalised prescription services helping people treat a wide range of conditions.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for every person on the planet. Currently we are one of only a handful of companies to operate in both Europe and the US and have a unique platform to deliver growth and make a real impact to the welfare of hundreds of millions of potential patients.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Operations Assistant to support the CEO and Operations Manager in a wide variety of tasks. This is a broad role and the ideal candidate will need to hit the ground running in managing a busy office, liaising with suppliers, researching external services and procuring equipment. Adaptability, problem solving and thinking outside the box is key to this role, the ideal candidate will have solid research skills and the ability to work in an agile, creative capacity.
- Working closely with the Founding Director & Operations Manager to assist in the progress of multiple projects, providing regular updates and chasing other teams as necessary.
- Managing a busy office, ordering supplies, identifying incoming deliveries and organising the workplace
- Assisting the CEO with personal admin and tasks
- Organising office social events once a month
- Filling and sending out contracts for digital signatures
- Coordinating appointments, events and travel
- Sourcing suitable external services such as solicitors, accountants, travel and visas.
- Research and quote gathering for external providers/manufacturers/suppliers
- Day-to-day processing of invoices & payments
- Processing mail and filing
- Setting up office equipment and computers
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks, including equipment procurement, filing, event coordination and managing external suppliers eg. cleaners
- Managing company subscriptions, insurance policies and relevant registrations
- Researching new office locations and organising office relocations
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a PA or office manager
- Solid project management skills & organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies
- Fast, responsive communicator and able to work well over instant messaging platforms
- Familiarity with Google Docs (or similar)
- Excellent with technology and quick to pick up new systems
- Adaptable and eager to learn
- Great salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Deliveroo lunches on a Friday
- Fully comprehensive health insurance
- 50% off gym membership
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!!
Job has now expired