Our client, a family Jewelers that have been dealing with claim solutions for Insurance Companies and Loss Adjusters across the UK for the last 20 years - they are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their expanding business that can start immediately.
The office is based in Billericay, hours are 9 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
This Office Administrator needs to be someone with common sense and good all round administration skills, this is a very busy role, not for the faint hearted - this is a demanding role that requires excellent attention to detail and to handle day-to-day duties with confidentiality.
Duties of the Office Administrator (but not limited to):
- A MUST - Previous admin/data entry experience (5+ years minimum)
- Carry out all administrative functions to support the in house and external validations team
- Responding to incoming enquiries
- Booking telephone appointments for our two valuers and up keeping of electronic diary
- Organising and responding to emails
- Updating detailed client records
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Handling incoming and outgoing post under strict conditions
Office Administrator Skills/Clerical and administrative skills
- Good telephone manner/confident on the phone
- High level of attention to detail
- IT literate especially MS word & excel, Knowledge of general IT systems (Access)
Job has now expired