This is a thriving and busy Nursery which has an excellent reputation! You must have experience working with children within early years, be enthusiastic and display excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
This is a permanent role 40 hours a week.
Some of your responsibilities as the Nursery Room Manager will include:
* Managing the practitioners and quality of childcare within the room
* Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room
* Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
* Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and e
* A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
* Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
* Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
* Committed to your own career development
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
* Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
* First DBS paid for
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Job has now expired