You will be joining a fun organisation as a Nursery Room Leader which is able to offer a supportive and positive working environment!
Some of your responsibilities as a Nursery Room Leader will
* Leading and managing room staff to ensure the best outcomes for children.
* Working as part of a wider management structure within the Nursery.
* Role-modelling best practise at all times
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
* Observe, plan and assess children's learning and development within the EYFS framework.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and e
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Generous holiday scheme
* Paid bank holidays
* Discounted childcare at our nurseries
* Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
* Pension scheme
* Uniform provided
* Recommend a friend scheme
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Job has now expired