Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- NMT: Employer of the Year
- NMT: Training and Development Provider of the Year
- NMT: Nursey Group of the Year
We are currently looking for experienced Chefs who can provide first class nutritional support to our nurseries.
Hungry Caterpillars is a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop.
Do you have:
- Relevant Food Hygiene / Nutrition qualification - level 2 as a minimum
- Previous experience of preparing a balanced and nutritious diet for children under 5 years
- A commitment to ensure all the children in the nursery care are suitably catered for in line with individual requirement such a religious, medical or preference.
- Sound knowledge of allergens and subsequent dietary allergy requirements
- Knowledge of ‘Safer Food Better Business’ including COSHH and HACCP.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work as part of the nursery team.
Are you able to:
- Assist with the nursery menu’s in line with the nursery and company requirements.
- To promote a safe environment for all users.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures including health and safety.
- To ensure kitchen records are kept up to date as required
- To attend meetings and courses as required.
- To positively and actively promote the setting.
If you think you may be the right person to join our dedicated and passionate team of childcare professionals, please apply now!
In return we offer
- Salary of £8.50 to £12.00 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring
N.B If you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please take this to mean you have unfortunately not been successful at this time.
Job has now expired