This is a thriving and busy Nursery which has an excellent reputation! You must have experience working with children within early years, be enthusiastic and display excellent knowledge of the EYFS
Some of your responsibilities at the Montessori Teacher/Practitioner will include:
* Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
* Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
* Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* To hold a full and relevant Montessori qualification eg Montessori Diploma Level 4 or Montessori Early Years Degree
* Experience within a private day nursery or Montessori setting
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
* Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
* First DBS paid for
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Job has now expired