The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for Merchandising Assistant to work for their client, a Luxury Online Retailer based in the Essex area.
The Merchandising Assistant is responsible for Intake management, ensuring brand prices remain competitive and uploading & co-ordinating new product launches on the website.
• Monitor and chase supplier orders to ensure delivery dates are achieved.
• Ensure Delivery Schedule is maintained to enable accurate stock management.
• Ensure pricing remains competitive and up to date by uploading supplier price lists and monitoring competitors.
• Uploading new products on the site, ensuring categories are correct & adding additional ones where necessary. Liaising with the Studio, Copy and Graphics teams to ensure launch deadlines are met.
• Support Assistant Merchandiser in dealing with delivery problems and damaged merchandise.
• Produce and circulate regular and Adhoc reports as requested.
• Collaborate with the Online Category Executives to optimise conversion.
Experience & Skills
• Retail experience preferable
• Proficient MS Office packages, including strong Excel experience
• Strong communication and collaboration
• Analytical and commercial mind set
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to detail and ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to build useful working relationships
• Demonstrates flexibility to adapt approach to different changing situations
• A positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Comfortable being data-led and analytical
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion