An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary in their Matrimonial Department to work for a well know and reputable Solicitors firm in Stoke. The role of Legal Secretary will be to support the Matrimonial Solicitor in their day to day duties. Working with Digital Dictation and Olympus systems. The Legal Secretary will be responsible for minute taking, transcribing audio and arranging meetings. In addition, the Legal Secretary will carry out administration tasks such as opening post, filing client records and preparing correspondence.
- Previous experience of working in the same role essential
- Law degree (desired)
- Experience of using Digital Dictation
- A proactive and organised individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Legal Secretary experience (wouldnt consider conveyancing or any other department Matrimonial only)
**Ho****urs:**Monday to Friday 9:00am 5:00pm
**Salary:**£21,500 per annum DOE
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Advertised through Zoek 66f6f89ff5044fe9b808bd1c6e10f2f111
Job has now expired