***Are you a qualified Maths teacher still seeking that perfect teaching post from January?***
***Are you available on a longterm and possibly perm basis?***
If both of the above apply to you, then we have the perfect opportunity within central London that we would like to speak to you about.
An established and highly regarded boys secondary school that takes great pride in adhering to traditional values, is seeking to appoint a full time Maths teacher on a longterm contract. They are surrounded by train stations and bus stops due to their prime central location so commuting is a breeze to this OFSTED rated GOOD school.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Benefits of the role are:
- The opportunity to be working on a longterm basis and, if you are an NQT who successfully applies, you will be undertaking your all important induction year
- The ability to inspire and engage students with your knowledge of the subject
- Working with resources that are second to none
- The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
- Fantastic transport links
- Working in a school striving to be a centre of excellence
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Adhering to the schools policies and procedures
- Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
- Meeting with pupils parents to discuss their academic progress at parents evenings
- Setting the right example at all times
- Leading class discussions using high level Maths techniques
Requirements of the candidate:
- You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
- Being able to teach Maths up to KS4 (and possibly KS5)
- That you can commit to a longterm role
- Being able to demonstrate the ability to raise standards
- To possess effective classroom management strategies
- Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
**If you are a maths teacher looking for a new challenge, please give me a call on ##### ######.**
**Charlotte Richards, Primary Recruitment Consultant.**
Benefits of working with Randstad
\* Referafriend scheme with £300 reward.
\* Randstad offer training to teachers and TAs in school holidays to upscale your teaching abilities and give you new skills you can use every day in your field.
\* Personal consultants that are only ever a phone call away and will walk you through your journey into your perfect role.
\* Our core values, established in the companys early days, guide our behaviour and represent the foundation of our culture. They help us develop, grow and better serve our clients, candidates and other stakeholders.
Advertised through Zoek 62499f6a36f248b596b2c0c1b8581d2713
Posted 5 days ago